Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some new Etsy product, now to launch the store...

Hello everyone!
This week is already getting away from me- I have (yet again) sick kids.  This time it's the twins.  Everett had a fever yesterday of 102, and we were up most of the night as well. Taggert hasn't gotten the fever, but instead covers everything with snot.  Nice. He sneezes, he wipes it across something...anything..sleeve, bedding, mommys leg.  You get the idea.
Anyway, yesterday I still tried to accomplish quite a few things, like running some errands, signing up for parent/teacher conferences (will fill you in on that i'm sure!), organizing my Pinterest boards, and I picked up some new pieces I created for the Etsy store.
I have tried to round it out to 'interesting home decor' which will consist of refurbished furniture, creative pieces from wood, and I also wanted to add something with a little modern edge.  This would be the graphic pieces.
I have 4 samples of wall hangings.  I will create various pieces, and then will offer them with 4 different options: beveled, standout, metal, and just poster print.  I am sure I will add wood to that eventually too, but starting here for now.  Hope you like them!

1) First is with a beveled edge.  Can be done in various sizes, and with silver or black bevel.
This is done in 8x8 with black beveled edge and regular finish.  I am trying to live these words :-)




2) This second one is done on metal, and in a luminescent finish.  Love these- this is also an 8x8- how cool would 3 coordinating be sitting on a wall shelf ??  You can also order any of these with  hanging hardware.




3) This third one is on a standout, which offers black or white edging. I believe I did this is an 10x13. I intend to do a 'silhouettes' line of different vintage stuff like this mic.




4) Last but not least, I did a basic print, which can be mounted or framed.  I did it in a linen photo finish, sized 11x14. I would love to see this extra large on a standout in white, but since this is a sample, I went lower key.  Plus prints will be offered without any mounting.




So, that is a start! I hope you like them.... I'm certainly having fun, just finding the challenge to be time.  I need to manage my projects better in some way, with 3 kids at home! Otherwise I flounder and take far too long to complete something.  I am coming up with a method, hopefully I can share some of the solutions with you all soon.

Happy Wednesday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment