Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, already? This parenting thing can really bite.

Well, 4th day of fever and quarantine- finally took the eldest to the pediatrician this morning for an antibiotic as the snot came on fast, and out of every possibly spot. Yeah, TMI... but once your a parent, nothing is really off limits. He was up all night with fever, shakes, he was a little out of his mind and so cranky I can barely keep my patience.
So, this has put yet another hold on a couple projects. I hope to work on them this weekend, and do a reveal, ASAP. I am doing a "wood poster" and also doing a paint job on a couple pieces I got recently, one being an Amazing coffee table...
On that note, I also acquired a couple items on the online auction yesterday. Some stools, and a really cool cabinet. All which will be shown here and up for sale on Etsy soon.
Happy Friday! Until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment